Steel fireplace FLOKI right 8 kW Ø 160 black thermotec self closing door
- Compliance with BIMSCHV 2
- Designed for recuperation
The FLOKI is a fireplace insert with an interesting shape and side glazing. With its double-sided fire vision and delicate front frame, it fits perfectly into the style of modern interiors. This type of fireplace is often chosen for open rooms where different spaces are combined, such as the living room and dining room. The specially profiled bottom plate used in the fireplace makes it accommodate more wood. The modern solutions used in the appliance guarantee energy savings and make it effortless to operate and clean.
FLOKI meets the requirements of the ECOPROJEKT, 15a B-VG and the strict German BlmschV II standard. This is a guarantee of high efficiency, low emissions and a safe combustion process.
- the double-sided vision of the fire fits in with the style of modern interiors,
- the L-shaped door of the fireplace stove opens to the right in the case of the right-hand corner version,
- a closing mechanism prevents the cooker door from accidentally being left open,
- longer heat retention thanks to the lining of the combustion chamber with the TERMOTEC accumulation material in black,,
- decorative GLASS pane optically enlarges the front of the fireplace and highlights the vision of the fire,
- heat-resistant glass with a temperature resistance of up to 600°C,
- the perforated handle design ensures natural cooling,
- the body of the fireplace is made of high-quality, heat-resistant steel,
- the removable grate and ash pan make it easy to keep the stove clean,
- the clean glass system makes it possible to keep the glass clean,
- deflector to extend the flue gas path for optimum use of energy,
- triple system of combustion chamber aeration contributes to high efficiency of the combustion process,
- movable smoke outlet allows adjustment of the insertion angle to the chimney installation,
- adjustable feet to compensate for uneven floor surfaces and level the fireplace,
- the fireplace meets the criteria of the ECODESIGN and the strict German norm BlmschV II,
- the fireplace is suitable for use in houses with recuperation systems.
MAXIMUM USE OF ENERGY
More efficient combustion and longer maintenance of temperature by lining the combustion chamber with ceramic material TERMOTEC which accumulates heat and raises the temperature in the furnace.
Full combustion on the dust thanks to deflector which extend the exhaust path. This process increases the efficiency of burning and guarantees better energy use. It also minimizes the emission of harmful substances to the atmosphere.
Air supply to the inserts comes only from outside thanks to the inbuilt air intake connector fi 125 mm. It is controlled by an adjustable throttle with one controller beneath the door. This solution excludes errors of improper use. The whole mechanism works very quietly and flawlessly.
In this insert there is triple air system of combustion chamber. Primary air which enables setting a fire is supplied under the grate. Secondary air - providing economic and ecological burning is supplied by holes on the back wall.
Additionally, this insert is equipped with Clea Galss System (air curtain), so the air is supplied directly to the glass through a system of channels located on the sides of the fireplace. In this way oxygen is supplied to the upper part of the combustion chamber, were happens post-combustion of gases produced while combustion of wood. At the same time it reduces harmful CO emissions to the atmosphere.
Such air system enables to control burning process very precisely.
The unit meets the requirements of Ecodesign standards and the restrictions of the BImSchV 2 standard, which determines the maximum CO emission.
SAFETY ON THE HIGHEST LEVEL
Front of the insert is equipped with a heat resistant ceramic withstanding temperatures up to 660°C. We offered by us glass certified quality and safety.
The special perforated design of the handle protects against excessive heating, which has the influence on the high comfort of using the fireplace.
The body and the front of the insert is resistant to high temperatures through the use of high quality steel.
Excellent tightness thanks to the solid welding made in shielded noble gas. Steel elements are laser cut with the help of modern equipment, and then they are bent on CNC benders.
Special profiled bottom plate of TERMOTEC is used in this insert. Thank to that the chamber of the fireplace is bigger and larger amount of wood can be put inside.
Movable grate and ash drawer enable to keep the insert clean.
Reduced soot deposition through a system of clean glass system (air curtain). Air curtain separates the glass from the chamber thanks of that the glass doesn’t become dirty and emit more heat to the room.
Insert can be easily elevate thanks to the regulated the legs.
The model is equipped with a movable exhaust outlet and thanks to that there is no need to purchase additional knees for installation. It is possible due to easy adjustment of the angle of connection to the chimney system.
The insert has singular decorative glass thanks to that it looks elegant and modern. Such solution visually enlarges the front of the insert and emphasizes the view of the fire.
The door of the insert has comfortable handle.
|Rated output (kW)
|Type of fuel
|Seasoned deciduous wood (humidity ≤20%)
|Heating efficiency (%)
|Exhaust gas temperature (℃)
|Min outlet grids active field (cm2)
|Min inlet grids active field (cm2)
|Heating power range (kW)
|3,5 - 11 kW
|Door opening system
|Flue outlet diameter (mm)
|Ecodesign, Compliance with BIMSCHV 2, Designed for recuperation
|Energy efficiency index (EEI)
|Seasonal Heating efficiency (%)
|Emisja CO (mg/m3)
|Air intake - built in , Decorative glass, Ashpan, Combustion chamber lining