- Respecting your rights and respecting the law on personal data protection, pl Marek Bal company undertakes to maintain the security of information and thus the confidentiality, integrity and accountability of personal data obtained. All employees of the organization, including the shop, have undergone a series of trainings in personal data processing in accordance with RODO (Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data).
- The Administrator of the Personal Data is the company Kratki.pl Marek Bal with registered office in Wsola at W. Gombrowicza Street 4, 26-660 Jedlińsk, phone: 48 389 99 00, e-mail: [email protected] NIP: 7961158007, REGON: 670814979, registered in the Central Register of Evidence and Information on Business Activity conducted by the Minister competent for economy (hereinafter also as the "Administrator"). For the purpose of describing your rights and principles under the Policy we will sometimes refer to you as "User". User means the entity to whom, in accordance with the Regulations of the https://kratki.com/sklep/ online store and the law, electronic services may be provided, or with whom an agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded. Can the Policy be changed and why? - The Administrator may make changes to this Policy in the future e.g. due to:
- changes to the regulations in force, in particular in the field of personal data protection, telecommunication law, services which are provided electronically or regulating consumer rights, affecting the rights and obligations of the Controller or the rights and obligations of the Data Subject;
- continuous development of electronic services due to the progress of network technology, including the use and development of new solutions, e.g. in terms of functionality;
In order to introduce changes to the Policy, each time the Administrator will post on the organisation's and shop's website information about changes to the Policy together with a reference to the next issue number and the effective date.
This edition 04 of the Policy is effective as of 11/10/2021;
- Reporting violations to Kratki.pl's DPO - if you have questions, concerns, or need to report a complaint/violation, please send information to Kratki.pl's DPO at the following email address: [email protected] (hereinafter also referred to as "Data Protection Officer").
- Reporting of data protection violations to the supervisory authority - a data subject may lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).
- Opt-out / withdrawal of consent - please note that the granted consent may be withdrawn by any data subject at any time. To do so, please send the relevant information to the Personal Data Inspector at the following e-mail address: o[email protected]
- The right to restrict processing - in case you have doubts concerning the correctness and completeness of the personal data processing, you question their correctness, such a notification shall be sent to the e-mail address [email protected] Suspension of data processing shall be implemented for a period allowing the Administrator to verify the correctness and completeness of such data.
- The right to data erasure (to be forgotten) - if the data obtained is not necessary for the realization of the purposes, the consent which was the only basis of the processing was withdrawn, an objection was raised against the processing, the data was processed unlawfully, the obligation to erase results from the provisions of law, then you have the right to demand the erasure of all your personal data. Please send such a request to the Data Protection Officer at the following email address: o[email protected]
- Right to data portability - You have the right to receive and/or send your data to another Controller in a format that is commonly accessible and used by all national and EU entities. Please send such a request to the Data Protection Officer at the following email address: o[email protected]
- Right of access - upon written request, the Data Controller is obliged to provide a copy of the personal data being processed. It is important to note that the first copy is issued free of charge. In the case of a request for subsequent copies, the Kratki.pl Marek Bal company may charge a handling fee to cover the administrative costs related to such an action.
- Right to rectification - we make every effort to ensure that your data is correct and complete. In the event that a deviation from these two principles is found, you have the right to:
- rectification of incorrect data;
- completion of incomplete information.
Kratki.pl Marek Bal company has adopted the principle of minimizing the data collected depending on the specific purpose of processing. Please report any irregularities to the Data Protection Inspector at the following e-mail address: o[email protected]
- Conditions for consent by a child under 16 - Under the DPA, consent requires the consent of a parent or legal guardian if the child is under 16 years of age. Any transactions and/or actions undertaken and carried out without obtaining consent from a parent or legal guardian are void.
- Transfer of data to third parties - The Administrator protects your interests, and in particular ensures that data is processed lawfully, collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with the specified purposes. The subject who requests personal data from the Administrator or the Data Protection Supervisor should always indicate the legal basis which justifies the request. Otherwise, the request will be rejected outright. If a legal basis is provided, it will be analyzed and, if no legal basis is found, rejected. A record of such action remains in Kratki.pl's RODO documentation.
- Transparency - Dear Sirs, We strive to make Our website, together with the information on it and the requests for consents, easily accessible to you, transparent, understandable, written in clear and simple language. In each case of data collection we indicate the specific purposes (concrete, explicit and legally justified) for which we collect your personal data. If you feel or have different perceptions, please direct any comments to the Data Protection Officer at [email protected]
- Data storage - Dear Sirs and Madams, we store acquired data for no longer than it is necessary from the point of view of the purpose of processing and performance of legal requirements (e.g. storing data until the expiry of the period of limitation of claims). Personal data may be stored for the period of using the shop, in the case of marketing activities - until you raise an objection and/or if related to the cookie technology - until you delete these files using the settings of your web browser.
Where the processing of your personal data is dependent on your consent, they are processed until you withdraw your consent. In any case:
- personal data will be stored when legal regulations e.g. accounting or tax regulations will oblige the Administrator to process them;
- The Administrator shall keep your personal data longer to secure any claims you may have against the company, to assert claims by the Administrator and to assert or defend claims by third parties, for the period of their limitation prescribed by law, especially the Civil Code;
- Depending on the scope of the personal data and the purposes for which they are processed, they may be stored for different periods, with the longer retention period being decisive.
- Right of access - please note that you have the right to obtain information about the personal data that relates to you that is being processed:
- the purpose of the processing;
- the categories of data to be extracted;
- information on data recipients;
- the intended retention (destruction) period of the data;
- eligibility information;
- information about the right to complain;
- data sources;
- automatically made decisions.
- Data Sharing - Kratki.co.uk shares your data with third party suppliers who support our business in:
- marketing services;
- implementation of promotional campaigns;
- sending messages with reminders about products in the basket;
- customizing the content of the website to your needs;
- in the selection of products, promotions and offers presented to you;
- registration in our shop via third party services;
- to implement personalized online advertising campaigns.
- The legal basis enabling the processing of your personal data by Kratki.pl is:
The basis for the processing of your personal data is primarily the need to perform a contract to which he is a party or the need to take action at his request before concluding it (Article 6(1)(b) RODO). This applies primarily to personal data provided in the form when registering an account, placing orders and concluding a sales contract, as well as when subscribing to a newsletter. Also, in the case of personal data provided to us in connection with a complaint, the legal basis for their processing is the necessity to execute / service the sales contract for the advertised products.
In the case of processing operations for the aforementioned marketing purposes, with the exception of those carried out within the framework of a newsletter that operates on the basis of the regulations, the basis for such processing is the fulfilment of purposes arising from the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by its partners (Article 6(1)(f) RODO), in which case the partners do not participate in the processing of your data. Sometimes, to the extent that the Administrator's partners may also have direct access to this information - the legal basis for such processing is your freely given consent (Article 6(1)(a) RODO). On the other hand, the presentation, creation, granting and implementation of advertisements, offers or promotions (discounts) dedicated to you, which are based exclusively on automated processing, including profiling, to the greatest possible extent adapted to your preferences, which may significantly affect your consumer decisions , has as its basis the consent voluntarily expressed by you (Article 6(1)(a), Article 22(2)(c) RODO). However, this only applies to customers of full age.
For other (other) purposes, your personal data may be processed on the basis:
- voluntarily expressed consents - e.g. persons entering competitions (Article 6(1)(a) RODO);
- applicable law - when processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Administrator is subject, e.g. when on the basis of tax or accounting regulations the Administrator settles concluded sales agreements (Article 6(1)(c) of the RODO);
- indispensability for purposes other than those mentioned above resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by a third party, in particular for the establishment, assertion or defence of claims, correspondence with you, including via contact forms (including replying to your messages), market analyses and statistics (Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO).
- Scope of data processed.
- - Name - when placing your order, you will be asked to provide your name so that we can ship your order and have contact options;
- - Residential or shipping address - we need this address to send you the product you ordered;
- - End device number (phone, smartphone, tablet, laptop, etc.) - sometimes we notify you by text message that the product has been shipped. Sometimes we also call to confirm the order or in case of unexpected events or force majeure (random) events, such as lack of product in stock, while offering a favorable solution, an accident of the car delivering the product for you, lack of electricity, etc.
- - Email address - by email we send confirmation of your order and shipment and contact you. If you have subscribed to our newsletter we will send you commercial information once or twice a month.
- - IP address - information resulting from the general rules of Internet connections, such as IP address (and other information contained in system logs) are used by the server Administrator for technical purposes. IP addresses may also be used for statistical purposes - to gather general demographic information (e.g. about the region from which the connection is made).
- - Cookies - Our shop uses cookie technology in order to adapt the website to your individual needs. You can agree for the entered data to be remembered and for you to be able to use them without reentering them at the next visit to the website. Cookies - computer data, small text files saved and stored on the devices used by the User to access the website of the Administrator.
- - Device - an electronic device through which the User accesses the Administrator's website.
- Information collected on the basis of Cookies is used for the purpose of proper optimization of the website, as well as for statistical and advertising purposes.
- Cookies record the activity of a website user by recognising the device, thanks to which the website is displayed in a manner optimised to the individual preferences of the user.
- The solutions used on the website are safe for the Devices of the Users who use the Administrator's website. It is not possible for dangerous or malicious software to get into the User's Device.
- The Administrator uses different types of Cookies:
- breakdown by length of storage:
- Session cookies: these are files that are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the end of the session of the given browser. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the Device memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow collecting any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the User's device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of the browser or switching off the Device does not delete them from the device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow collecting any personal data or any confidential information from the User's device.
- a breakdown by the purpose for which they are used:
- "indispensable" Cookies which enable the use of services available within the service, e.g. authentication Cookies used for services which require authentication within the service;
- "Performance" Cookies, which allow the collection of information on how the website is used;
- "Functional" Cookies, enabling "remembering" the user's selected settings and personalizing the user's interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the user comes from, the font size, the appearance of the website, etc;
- "Advertising" Cookies, enabling you to provide users with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- a breakdown by the purpose for which they are used:
WAYS OF DEFINING THE CONDITIONS FOR STORING OR ACCESSING COOKIES
- The User has the option to restrict or disable access of Cookies to his device. If this option is used, the use of the Website will be possible, except for functions that by their nature require Cookies.
- The User may, independently and at any time, change the settings concerning Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access by Cookies to the User's device. Changing the settings referred to above, you can make using the settings of your web browser or by using the configuration of the service. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of Cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform on their placement on your device each time. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using Cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
- The User can delete Cookies at any time using the functions available in the web browser they are using.
- The owners of other sites will not have access to this data unless you provide such consent in a separate clause, which we will make available to you for legitimate purposes.
- Profiling - We sometimes process Your personal data in such a way that We use the information obtained to assess Your shopping preferences in order to facilitate Your planned and/or ongoing purchases or to carry out the complaint process efficiently (personal preferences, interests, behaviour, location or movement, etc.). With the help of cookie technology, which is used on Our website, it is possible to learn about your preferences, e.g. by keeping statistics on the number of visits to Our website or the type of products viewed most frequently. The analysis of behaviour helps Our Specialists to better understand Your preferences and expectations, to adapt to Your needs and interests, and thus not only to adjust advertising, but also to select from among available products those which will best meet Your requirements. The information collected includes your IP address, browser type, language, operating system, internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the site via a contact form. You can get detailed information about this by writing to us with your request at the following email address: o[email protected]
The Administrator, in order to present advertisements, offers or promotions/ discounts, which are intended for everyone, in a manner tailored to your expectations, may learn about your preferences, e.g. by analyzing the number of visits to the Internet shop, shopping preferences and other areas of interest in the products and solutions offered. This allows for a better understanding of your expectations and continuous adaptation to your needs and preferences, without, however, significantly affecting your decisions. The Administrator uses advanced technologies, thanks to which the above actions are performed by the system in an automated manner. The use of such a solution makes it possible to send the most up-to-date content with which you can easily get acquainted.
For persons of legal age, the above analysis of interests is also used for creating, granting, implementing dedicated and as much as possible customized advertisements, offers or promotions in an automated manner, which may produce legal effects with regard to you or in a similar manner significantly affect you, potentially limiting access to them for other persons (option not available to persons who are not of legal age and who have not given their consent to such actions by the Administrator). Such actions differ from ordinary "profiling" (i.e., e.g., adjusting messages, banners to your interests) in that their result may materially affect the consumer's choices, e.g., their result may be a very favorable, temporary offer of products or services targeted only to a dedicated group of people based on their purchase history and behavior on our site, to which other people will not have access. The more often a person uses the Administrator's services and purchases its products, the better promotions and surprises can be prepared for them.
You are entitled, in accordance with Article 21 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 Article 6(1)(e), (f), to object to profiling. Please send such information to the e-mail address [email protected]
22. what data you should provide us with and what are the consequences of not providing it.
22.1 Provision of data is necessary in the following cases:
- making a purchase in our shop without logging in, the account after the execution of such an order remains only a document confirming the transaction.
- Registration in the customer database is voluntary. We store the data in the database in order to facilitate your future purchases in our online store,
- If you have given your consent (newsletter subscription), your email address will be used for marketing purposes of kratki.com own products. Consent can be withdrawn at any time, for example by sending an email with the relevant information to the Personal Data Inspector at the email address: o[email protected]
- Providing your personal data in the Internet shop is voluntary, but at the same time it is necessary to use certain functionalities provided by the Kratki.pl shop, i.e. placing and settling an order (concluding and performing a Sales Agreement), registering an account, subscribing to a newsletter or using forms available on the website,
- each time the scope of the required data necessary to conclude an agreement is given in the online store, directly at the Seller (stationary sales) or through other communication channels, which were indicated in the Rules and Regulations https://kratki.com/sklep/pl/3/regulamin-www-kratki-com-sklep. The consequence of failing to provide the required personal data may be inability to effectively carry out the above actions.
- Each of you can choose whether and to what extent you want to use the services offered and share information about yourself. If for any reason you do not wish to keep your personal data, you have the right to delete it or not to use the services of our shop.
22.2 We do not share any data with third parties that are not related to the purpose for which we have obtained your consent. We also do not store confidential or sensitive data, such as bank account access data.
22.3 In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), you have the right to correct, supplement, update, rectify and request the deletion of your personal data. For this purpose, you can use the relevant tabs in the online shop or send an e-mail to [email protected].
22.4 The Kratki. com.pl online shop is a participant of the 'Trusted Opinions' programme within the service provided by Ceneo Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Poznan (60-166), ul. Grunwaldzka 182, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS no.: 0000493884, NIP: 7792420393, REGON: 302655470 consisting of Ceneo sending questionnaires via electronic mail to Users who agreed to receive opinions about a transaction made by a User in a shop and also publishing opinions expressed by Users in the service available under the domain Ceneo.pl domain, opinions expressed by the Users as a result of receiving surveys.
22.5 The user purchasing in the shop may voluntarily consent for his/her personal data, including e-mail address, to be transferred to Ceneo and for his/her personal data to be processed by Ceneo exclusively for the purpose of filling in the questionnaire referred to in point 9. The consent to send questionnaires by Ceneo and to publish opinions expressed as a result of receiving questionnaires on the website under the domain Ceneo.pl and to transfer personal data, including e-mail address, to Ceneo may be revoked by the user at any time by sending an e-mail with a relevant information to the Personal Data Inspector at the following e-mail address o[email protected]
22.6 The Kratki.com.co.uk online store uses the "Pay in 30 Days" option to give your customers the opportunity to pay for their online purchases with a 30-day deferral without interest or fees. They feel confident knowing that they can return the product if something is wrong with it, and you will gain even happier and returning customers. This opportunity is offered by the Klarna platform/service www.klarna.com
22.7 What's a Klarna?
Klarna is a "buy now, pay later" service that allows you to spread the cost of the purchase into convenient installments or simply postpone it until a more convenient moment. Repayment for purchased products must be made within a maximum of 30 days from the date of their dispatch. Importantly, customers do not have to pay for goods that have not been delivered to them. So if there was a problem with shipping, you don't have to worry about it. The customer will not be charged for the payment.
In matters related to personal data protection, please contact our Data Protection Officer: Robert Leśniak, [email protected]