Wood burning steel stove TORA/L 8 kW Ø 150 quartz sinter Nero Assoluto black thermotec self closing door
- Designed for recuperation
- Compliance with BIMSCHV 2
TORA is a modern wood-burning steel stove finished with a quartz sintered panel in the elegant Nero Assoluto colour and double-sided glazing. It is equipped with a corner door decorated with black glazing to deepen the vision of the fire. The stove has a convenient handle in the form of a rail for opening the door. It is a stove that offers comfort and safety, with a modern design.
TORA meets the requirements of the ECODESIGN and the strict German BlmschV II standard. This is a guarantee of high efficiency, low emissions and a safe combustion process.
- double-sided vision of the fire creates a unique visual effect,
- longer temperature maintenance thanks to the TERMOTEC combustion chamber lining,
- intuitive air control,
- a handle in the form of a railing provides a comfortable grip along its entire length,
- heat-resistant glazing with a temperature resistance of up to 600°C,
- decorative GLASS pane with aesthetically pleasing black decoration gives the stove an elegant appearance,
- cast iron grate and steel ash pan,
- clean glass system to keep the glass clean,
- push to open inspection door,
- adjustable feet to compensate for uneven floor surfaces and level the stove,
- the triple system of combustion chamber aeration contributes to high efficiency of the combustion process,
- the extension of the flue gas circulation through a system of two deflectors contributes to a reduction in the temperature of flue gases, which translates into greater efficiency of the combustion process and lower chimney losses,
- the deepened combustion chamber accommodates more wood,
- in-built air intake via an external spigot (can be connected from the rear or bottom) with a diameter of fi 100,
- possibilitý to install the fume outlet both from the top and the back of the appliance,
- the stove meets the criteria of the ECODESIGN and the strict German standard BlmschV II,
- the stove is suitable for homes with recuperation.
The TORA stove uses a deepened combustion chamber to accommodate more wood.
The stove can be easily kept clean thanks to a removable grate and a container where ashes collect.
The clean glass system is designed to keep the glass clean and allow you to watch the wood burning. The flames in the TORA stove not only provide heat, but also bring a pleasant atmosphere and a moment of relaxation into the room.
MAXIMUM USE OF ENERGY
The combustion chamber of the TORA stove is equipped with TERMOTEC, a heat-accumulating material that increases the temperature in the hearth. This ensures more efficient combustion and longer temperature retention. As a result, after the hearth is extinguished, the heat is still transferred to the room in which it is located for a long time.
The combustion of fuel particles takes place thanks to two deflectors that extend the flue gas path. This process also increases combustion efficiency and guarantees better energy utilisation, thus minimising the emission of harmful substances into the atmosphere.
The air supply to the insert is provided from the outside, thanks to the built-in air intake port fi 100 mm. The air intake itself can be connected to the stove from the back or from below.
The TORA stove uses a triple air supply system for the combustion chamber. Primary air, which facilitates the firing of wood, is supplied under the grate. Secondary air, ensuring ecological combustion, is supplied through holes in the rear wall of the stove. The air curtain efficiently supplies air directly to the glass through a system of ducts located on the sides of the stove. In this way, the gases produced in the process of wood combustion are postcombusted, which additionally reduces the emission of harmful CO into the atmosphere.
SECURITY AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL
The use of high-quality steel in the body and front of the TORA stove ensures not only resistance to high temperatures, but also the stability of the structure. The top plate of the stove is made of 5 mm thick steel. This is particularly important for safety, as well as the long-term use of the stove.
The stove is equipped with heat-resistant ceramics from the renowned manufacturer SCHOTT ROBAX, characterised by a temperature resistance of up to 600°C..
|Rated output (kW)
|Steel front with ceramic glass
|Flue outlet diameter (mm)
|Door opening system
|Heating power range (kW)
|Exhaust gas temperature (℃)
|Heating efficiency (%)
|Ecodesign, Designed for recuperation, Compliance with BIMSCHV 2
|Seasonal Heating efficiency (%)
|Energy efficiency index (EEI)
|Air intake - built in , Decorative glass, Ashpan, Combustion chamber lining
All the products available at www.kratki.com are brand new, free from any physical or legal defects. The Producer grants a 5-year warranty from the moment of purchase of a stove for its reliable operation. The ceramic liner is covered with a 2-year warranty from the moment of the purchase of the stove. Grate and sealing for the stove are covered with a 1-year warranty from the moment of the purchase of the stove. The warranty shall not cover heat-resistant ceramics. The application of the stove, the method of joining with the chimney as well as the terms and conditions of use must correspond with the manual.
A Customer being a Consumer, who has concluded the Sales Contract may rescind thereof within a period of 14 days without giving any reasons. The time limits run for the rescission of the Sales Contract shall commence at the time of acquiring the Goods by the Customer or a third party of their choice, other, however, than a carrier. The representations may be submitted in a form whose template has been published by the Seller at the Online Shop Website.