Wood burning steel stove RUNA Ø 150 8 kW
- Designed for recuperation
- Compliance with BIMSCHV 2
The RUNA freestanding stove is the perfect choice for those looking for an effective heating solution that meets both functional and aesthetic requirements. With a wide heating power range of 6 kW to 10 kW and a nominal output of 8 kW, the RUNA stove provides efficient heating for medium-sized rooms.
The RUNA stove has a panoramic GLASS window with an aesthetically pleasing black décor, which gives it an elegant appearance. Thanks to the perfect view of the flames, the stove becomes not only a source of heat, but also an attractive decorative element. The handle of the RUNA stove is subtly integrated into the door frame. As a result, the handle is invisible at first glance, which makes the stove's design even more aesthetically pleasing and minimalistic.
RUNA meets the requirements of the ECODESIGN, 15a B-VG and the strict German BlmschV II standard. This is a guarantee of high efficiency, low emissions and a safe combustion process.
- longer temperature maintenance due to the lining of the combustion chamber with TERMOTEC accumulation material,
- intuitive adjustment of the air supply,
- handle integrated into the door frame suits modern interiors,
- cast iron grate and steel ash pan in the form of a pull-out drawer,
- clean glass system to keep the glass clean,
- heat resistant glass with temperature resistance up to 600°C,
- closing mechanism prevents the stove door from accidentally being left open,
- adjustable feet to compensate for uneven floors and level the stove,
- triple aeration system of the combustion chamber contributes to the high efficiency of the combustion process,
- deepened combustion chamber accommodates more wood,
- extension of the flue gas flow thanks to two deflectors, this contributes to a reduction in the temperature of flue gases which translates into greater efficiency of the combustion process and lower chimney losses,
- air intake via an external spigot (with the possibility of connection from the back or bottom) with a diameter of fi 100,
- stove covered with a specially designed paint mixture, with increased resistance to scratches and characterized by a uniform and smooth structure, paint resistant to high temperatures,
- top plate made of 5mm thick steel,
- meets the criteria of the ECODESIGN and the strict German standard BlmschV II,
- designed for houses with recuperation.
The stove RUNA uses a deepened combustion chamber to accommodate a larger amount of wood.
The stove is easy to keep clean thanks to a cast iron grate and a steel drawer where ash collects. The ash pan is positioned below the combustion chamber and access to it is easy as it does not require the removal of the grate which makes it easy to empty the ash that collects in it. The entire cleaning process of the stove is fast, convenient and comfortable.
The clean glass system is designed to keep the glass clean and allow you to watch the burning wood. The flames in the RUNA stove not only provide heat, but also bring a pleasant atmosphere and a moment of relaxation into the room.
MAXIMUM USE OF ENERGY
The combustion chamber of the RUNA stove is equipped with TERMOTEC, a heat-accumulating material that increases the temperature in the hearth. This ensures more efficient combustion and longer temperature retention. As a result, after the hearth is extinguished, the heat is still transferred to the room in which it is located for a long time.
The combustion of the fuel particles takes place thanks to two deflectors that extend the flue gas path. This process also increases combustion efficiency and guarantees better energy utilisation, thus minimising the emission of harmful substances into the atmosphere.
The air supply to the insert is provided from the outside, thanks to a built-in air intake port fi 100 mm. The intake itself can be connected to the stove from the rear or from below.
The RUNA stove uses a triple system of combustion chamber aeration. Primary air, which facilitates the firing of wood, is supplied under the grate. Secondary air, ensuring ecological combustion, is supplied through holes in the rear wall of the stove. The air curtain efficiently supplies air directly to the glass through a system of ducts located on the sides of the stove. In this way, the gases produced during wood combustion are post-combusted, which further reduces the emission of harmful CO into the atmosphere.
SECURITY AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL
The use of high-quality steel in the body and front of the RUNA stove ensures not only resistance to high temperatures, but also structural stability. The top plate of the stove is made of 5 mm thick steel. This is particularly important for safety, as well as the long-term use of the stove.
The stove is equipped with heat-resistant ceramics from the renowned manufacturer SCHOTT ROBAX, characterised by a temperature resistance of up to 600°C.
|Rated output (kW)
|Steel front with ceramic glass
|Flue outlet diameter (mm)
|Door opening system
|Heating power range (kW)
|6.0 - 10.0
|Exhaust gas temperature (℃)
|Heating efficiency (%)
|Ecodesign, Designed for recuperation, Compliance with BIMSCHV 2
|Seasonal Heating efficiency (%)
|Emisja CO (mg/m3)
|Energy efficiency index (EEI)
|Air intake - built in , Ashpan, Combustion chamber lining, Decorative glass
All the products available at www.kratki.com are brand new, free from any physical or legal defects. The Producer grants a 5-year warranty from the moment of purchase of a stove for its reliable operation. The ceramic liner is covered with a 2-year warranty from the moment of the purchase of the stove. Grate and sealing for the stove are covered with a 1-year warranty from the moment of the purchase of the stove. The warranty shall not cover heat-resistant ceramics. The application of the stove, the method of joining with the chimney as well as the terms and conditions of use must correspond with the manual.
A Customer being a Consumer, who has concluded the Sales Contract may rescind thereof within a period of 14 days without giving any reasons. The time limits run for the rescission of the Sales Contract shall commence at the time of acquiring the Goods by the Customer or a third party of their choice, other, however, than a carrier. The representations may be submitted in a form whose template has been published by the Seller at the Online Shop Website.