Reglamento del Concurso "ECO KRATKI"
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE COMPETITION „ECO Kratki" hereinafter also referred to as "Regulations” www.kratki.com
§ 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- These Rules and Regulations determine the rules and procedures for the "ECO Kratki" Competition, hereinafter referred to as the Competition.
- The Competition is organized by Marek Bal, who conducts business activity under the company Kratki.pl Marek Bal, with the seat in Wsola, 4 Gombrowicz Street, 26-660 Jedlińsk, entered in the business activity register kept by the Head of the Commune of Jedlińsk under number 1726/03, REGON 670814979, NIP 7961158007 (hereinafter also referred to as the "Organizer").
- The Organizer declares that the Contest is not a game of chance, fantasy lottery, betting, promotional lottery, games whose outcome depends on the case, or any other form provided for in the Gambling Act of 19 November 2009 (Journal of Laws 2009.201.1540 as amended).
- The provisions of these Terms and Conditions are not intended to exclude or limit any of the rights of the Entrant under the mandatory provisions of law. If the provisions of these Regulations are inconsistent with the above provisions, these provisions shall prevail.
- The Organiser makes these Regulations available free of charge via the website www.kratki.com in a form that enables downloading, recording and printing.
- The competition is conducted through the website www.kratki.com ownedby the Organiser.
- The winner of the competition will be selected by the Competition Jury. The composition of the Jury will be available on the Organizer's website.
§ 2. COMPETITION PARTICIPANTS
- The Competition Participants may be adult persons who correctly fill in the Competition application form available at www.kratki.com (hereinafter referred to as "Participant") during the Competition period, i.e. from 01.01.2020 to 31.12.2020.
- The Competition Participants cannot be employees or persons who have an order relationship or any other legal relationship to which the provisions on order with the Competition Organiser apply.
- The Organiser is the administrator of personal data of the Contest participants. Personal data provided to the Organiser by the Contest participants will be processed for the purpose of the Contest. Personal data may also be processed when it is necessary to fulfil the legally justified purposes of the data administrator. Providing personal data is voluntary, but not giving them will prevent the winners from receiving the prizes. Additionally, the participant may agree to the processing of personal data formarketing purposes.
§ 3. DURATION OF THE COMPETITION
- The competition runs from 01.01.2020 to 31.12.2020.
- From 4.01.2021 to 17.01.2021 the Organiser's website will be used to vote on the photos submitted to the Competition.
- The Organizer reserves the right to terminate the Contest early and to extend its duration.
- Termination or extension of the duration of the Contest may not violate the rights of the Contest Participants acquired before the reduction or extension of the duration of the Contest.
§ 4. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
- Participation in the Competition is voluntary and free of charge.
- The competition is addressed to people who, during the course of the competition:
a. They will purchase a new fireplace stove or a new free-standing stove manufactured by the Organizer;
b. take and send a photo of the installed fireplace stove or a free-standing stove produced by the Organizer via the Contest application form available at www.kratki.com.
- The application form for the Competition contains the following fields:
a. the name of the declarant,
b. he name of the fireplace stove or free-standing stove,
c. a document confirming the purchase of the fireplace stove or freestanding stove manufactured by the Organizer,
d. e-mail address of the declarant
e. the telephone number of the reporter,
f. marketing permissions,
g. consent to the processing of personal data.
- The Organizer reserves the rightto remove applications and photos that do not meet the conditions set out in these Regulations or contain false information or data or contain content that violates the law or content that violates good manners.
- The Competition Participant declares that he is the author of the photograph submitted to the Competition and is entitled to all copyrights to it.
- The Competition Participant agrees to the free use of the submitted photos by the Competition Organiser for the purposes of conducting the Competition,including the publication of the photos on the Organiser's website. If the photos contain the image of persons -the Participant agrees to use the image of these persons free of charge within the scope specified in the previous sentence.
§ 5. RULES FOR THE SELECTION OF WINNERS
- From 04.01.2021 to 17.01.2021, a form will be made available on the Organiser's website through which everyone will be able to vote on a selected photo submitted to the Contest. Every day (understood as a day) one person will be able to cast one vote.
- Anyone who agrees to the processing of their personal data for the purpose of recording the vote may take part inthe vote.
- If the Organizer has doubts as to the course of Internet voting on the photos submitted to the Contest, in particular if he discovers an attempt to unfairly influence the results of the Contest - he may remove the application in question from the Contest.
- The 20 photos with the highest number of votes in the Internet voting will receive points on a scale from 10 to 0.5 points, awarded according to a decreasing system, with a variable of 0.5 points (the photo with the highest number of votes will receive 10 points, the second photo with the highest number of votes 9.5 points, etc.).
- From 18.01.2021, to 19.01.2021, each member of the Jury will award points, choosing from among the 20 photos with the highest number of votes in the online voting. Each member of the Jury may distinguish a maximum of 5 photos, awarding each of them 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 points respectively.
- The jury will take into account both the way the Organizer's equipment is assembled and the quality of the photo itself.
- The winner will be selected by counting the points received by a given photo in the online voting and the points awarded by the Jury.
- Thewinner of the Competition will be the author of the photo, who will receive the highest total number of points.
- The decision of the jury is final and cannot be appealed against.
§ 6. ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE RESULTS OF THE COMPETITION
- The Winners will be announced on 20.01.2021. The winner of the contest will be notified of the winnings via e-mail or by phone.
- The results of the Contest will also be publishedon www.kratki.com, within 7 working days of the official announcement of the results.
§ 7. PRIZES IN THE COMPETITION
- There will be one prize for the Winner in the Competition.
- The prize for the Winner is a material award: a new passenger car from Toyota Rav 4, Active version.
- The Winner is obliged to sign an agreement with the Organiser on the transfer of the car ownership. If the Winner refuses to sign such an agreement, the prize will be awarded to the second person in the order chosen by the jury.
- Additionally, the Organiser will award a voucher worth PLN 100 000 to the seller of the device from whichthe Winner purchased his or her device - to be used to purchase goods from the Organiser within 12 months from the date of awarding the voucher.
- The value of products purchased to use the voucher shall be calculated on the basis of gross retail prices resulting from the Organiser's price list valid at the date of purchase.
- It is not allowed to exchange prizes for their monetary equivalent and to transfer the rights to the prize to third parties.
§ 8. ADVERTISATIONS
- The Competition Participant may submit awritten objection, hereinafter referred to as a Complaint, if the Competition is carried out contrary to the provisions of these Regulations.
- Complaints concerning matters related to the Contest should be submitted in writing via e-mail, together with the justification and specification of claims to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Organiser undertakes to respond to the Complaint submitted by the Competition Participant within 14 days of its receipt.
- The reply to the Complaint will be sent to the e-mail address of the Participant through which the complaint was sent.
§ 9. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Organizer reserves the right to change these Regulations, provided that such a change does not violate the rights of the Contest Participants acquired before their introduction. The Organiser will inform about any changes to the Regulations on its Website available at www.kratki.com or by e-mail.
- The Organiser does not bear responsibility for technical problems that occurred during the submission of the competition entries and the resulting delays in the arrival of entries.
- In matters not regulated by these Regulations, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the Act of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121asamended).
- Entering the competition is tantamount to accepting the terms and conditions of these Regulations.