- The Max adhesive is an ideal solution for fixing the IZOL fireplace insulation board, making a mesh reinforced layer or thin-layer plaster on difficult substrates.
- Reinforced with polypropylene fibre
- High flexibility, strength and durability
- Ergo-resistant and waterproof
- Very good adhesion
- Vapour permeable
- Very good operating properties
- Environmentally friendly.
- The substrate must be load-bearing, hard, dry and clean. Layers that weaken binding, e.g. fats, bitumens, dust, weak or cracked plasters, etc., should be removed.
- Unevenness and cavities greater than 10 mm should be repaired with cement mortar. Smaller unevenness can be levelled with MAX glue.
- Levelling or repairing the substrate should be done with a sufficient distance (about 1 day / 1 mm layer thickness) before gluing thermal insulation boards.
- Substrates with high water absorption (e.g. aerated concrete) should be primed approx. 12-24 hours before the work is done.
- Mixing ratio, approx. 2.5-3.0 l of water for 15 kg (bucket) of dry mix;
- Dry mix consumption, dry insulation, approx. 3-4 kg/m2, uneven surfaces, approx. 4-6 kg/m2
- Mortar use time, up to 2 hours;
- Application temperature: from +5°C to +25°C
- Buckets 15 kg +/- 200 g.