1. The prices listed in the Online Shop are in Euro (€) and are gross prices — inclusive of VAT, and any other applicable elements. The prices do not, however, include individual delivery charges (including packing cost), which are instead presented when placing an Order.
2. The total price of the Order is always shown to the Buyer before they place their Order.
3. Each Order is accompanied by a Proof of Purchase (receipt, VAT invoice).
4. The Buyer may select one of the following payment methods:
a) payment via traditional or internet bank transfer to the Vendor’s bank account,
b) electronic (Internet) payment — PayPal.
5. The payment method is selected by the Buyer when placing an Order.
6. Upon choosing the payment method specified in the point 4 a of this article, the Products shall be sent once the entire amount of the Order price is booked in one of the Vendor’s bank accounts listed below: mBank CompanyNet: PL23114010940000237330001004 (SWIFT: BREXPLPWLUB)
7. Upon choosing the payment method specified in the point 4 b of this article, the Products shall be sent at the moment of the positive result of authorization 100% of the value of the Order
8. Upon choosing the payment method specified in the point 4 c of this article, the Products shall be sent immediately, not later than within 2 weeks following the placement of the Order by the Buyer (only applicable if the Products are available in the Vendor’s warehouse).
9. Upon choosing the payment method specified in the point 4 a of this article, if the Buyer does not issue payment for the Order within 7 days of it being accepted, the Vendor shall request the Buyer to issue the relevant payment. If the request is not fulfilled, the Vendor has the right to cancel the Order and inform the Buyer of the cancellation via e-mail or phone.
10. Internet on-line payments processed via the Online Shop are serviced by the PayPal payment platform, available at www.paypal.com/pl, owned by the company PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A with registered office in Luxembourg, L-1150.
11. A Buyer who is not a consumer as per the Civil Code dated April 23rd 1964 (Dz. U. (Journal of Laws) 2017, item 459), in order to properly process the Order, empowers the Vendor to issue VAT invoices without the recipient’s signature. Invoices shall be sent via e-mail to the e-mail address specified by the Buyer during registration as downloadable and printable PDF files. If the Buyer wishes to receive the invoices on paper, they are required to submit a written instruction, thereby modifying this point.
12. In the case of purchasing products with the delivery address located outside the European Union, The Buyer can be obligated to pay appropriate import charges and taxes, that are charged after shipment. All additional customs fees are covered by The Buyer, Vendor has no impact on them. The rules of customs policy can differ in each country, so it is recommended to contact local customs office for more informations. What more, The Buyer is treated as an importer of commodity by purchasing a product, so The Buyer is obligated to fulfill all of legal requirements which are required in the country of delivery.
1. One of the following shipping companies are going to be selected - DPD or DHL (in the case of a package) or otherwise Dascher company, DB Schenker or Raben Group (in the case of pallets). In case of the transport of pallets, delivery includes removing pallets from loading box by the courier. The delivery does not include carrying the pallets to the place designated by the Buyer.
2. The delivery address is provided by the Buyer when placing an Order.
3. The delivery charges are covered by the Buyer.
4. The Buyer is informed of the delivery charges when placing an Order.
5. The delivery charges depend on the type of the package and the chosen payment method. The amount of delivery costs is visible in the course of submitting orders.
6. Waiting time for delivery on the territory of European Union (starting from the moment the package is handed over to the courier (Monday to Friday)) depends on delivery adress, althought it should not be longer than 10 Business Days. Outside a territory of European Union, waiting time is longer and depends on delivery adress, althought it should not be longer than 30 Business Days.
7. The Vendor is obliged to deliver the Products free of defects.
8. The Buyer is obliged to collect the shipped Product.