1. Controller – Kratki.pl Marek Bal with its registered office in Wsola, ul. W. Gombrowicza 4, 26-660 Jedlińsk, telephone number: 48 340 10 00, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 7961158007, REGON (National Business Registry Number): 670814979, entered into the Central Registration and Information on Business kept by the minister responsible for the economy, providing services electronically and storing and gaining access to information on the User’s devices via the website https://kratki.com/.
2. Cookies - IT data, small text files, saved and stored on devices used by the User to access the Controller’s website.
3. Device - an electronic device used by the User to gain access to the Controller’s website.
4. User - an entity to whom services may be provided electronically pursuant to the Terms of Service and provisions of law or with whom an Electronic Services Agreement may be concluded.
2. Information collected based on Cookies is used to properly optimise the website’s operation as well as for statistical and advertising purposes.
3. Cookies record the website User’s activity by recognising the device, which allows for the website to be displayed in a way optimised to the User’s individual preferences.
4. The solutions used on the website are safe for the devices of Users accessing the Controller’s website. It is not possible for malware to be transferred to the Users’ Devices.
5. The Controller uses two types of Cookies:
- session Cookies: files stored on the User’s device until the relevant web browser session is ended. Information stored is then permanently deleted from Device memory. The session Cookies mechanism does not allow for downloading any personal data nor any confidential information from the User’s device.
- persistent Cookies: files stored on the User’s device until the moment of their deletion. Ending a web browser session or turning off the Device does not result in their deletion from the device. The persistent Cookies mechanism does not allow for downloading any personal data nor any confidential information from the User’s device.
§3. METHODS FOR THE DETERMINATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR STORING OR GAINING ACCESS TO COOKIES
2. The User may change settings related to Cookies on their own and at any time, specifying the terms and conditions of their storage and access of Cookies to the User’s device. Changes to settings referred to above can be made by the User via web browser settings or via service configuration. These settings may be changed, in particular, in such a way so as to block the automatic handling of Cookies in the web browser’s settings or to provide a notification whenever Cookies are placed on the User's device. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of handling cookies can be found in the software (web browser) settings.
3. The User may delete Cookies at any time using the available web browser functions.