1. Respecting your rights and respecting the law on the protection of personal data, Kratki.pl Marek Bal undertakes to maintain the security of information and, consequently, the confidentiality, integrity and accountability of the personal data obtained. All employees of the organization including the store, have undergone a training course in the field of personal data processing in accordance with the RODO (Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data).
2. The Administrator of Personal Data is Kratki.pl Marek Bal with its registered office in Wsola, ul. W. Gombrowicza 4, 26-660 Jedlińsk, telephone: 48 340 10 00, e-mail: email@example.com, NIP: 7961158007, REGON: 670814979 entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity conducted by the Minister of Economy.
3. Reporting violations of the DPO Kratki.pl – in case of questions, doubts or the need to report a complaint / infringement, please send information to the Kratki.pl Data Protection Inspector at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Reporting violations of personal data protection to the supervisory body – the data subject may file a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).
5. Resignation / withdrawal of consent – please remember that you can withdraw your consent by any person whose data is concerned at any time. For this purpose, please send this information to the Kratki.pl Personal Data Inspector at the e-mail address email@example.com
6. The right to limit processing – in case you have doubts as to the correctness and completeness of personal data processing, you question their correctness, such notification should be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org The suspension of data processing will be carried out for a period allowing the administrator to check the correctness and completeness of this data. When checking the correctness of data by the administrator (Kratki.pl), all data processing is illegal and the data subject is opposed to the removal of personal data, demanding only limitation of their use.
7. The right to delete data (to be forgotten) – if the data obtained are not necessary to achieve the objectives, the consent was revoked, which was the only basis for processing, opposition to processing was raised, data were processed unlawfully, the obligation to remove results from the law regulations, you have the right to delete all data. Please send this notification to Kratki.pl Personal Data Inspector email@example.com
8. Right to data transfer – you have the right to receive and / or send data to another administrator in a format that is publicly available and used by all national and EU units.
9. Right of access to data – upon a written request, the Data Administrator is obliged to provide a copy of personal data subject to processing. The important thing is that the first copy is issued free of charge. In the case of requesting subsequent copies Kratki.pl Marek Bal company gets a “reasonable fee”.
10. The right to rectify the data – we make every effort to ensure that your data is correct and complete.
In the case when violation from these two principles is found, You have the right to:
– rectification of incorrect data;
– supplementation of incomplete information.
The company Kratki.pl Marek Bal has adopted the principle of minimizing the obtained data depending on the specific purpose of the processing. Please report any irregularities to the Kratki.pl Data Protection Inspector at the
e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Conditions for consent by a child under 16 years – according to RODO, consent of the parent or legal guardian is required if the child is under 16 years old. All transactions and / or activities undertaken and implemented without obtaining consent from a parent or legal guardian are deprived of legal force.
12. Providing data to third parties – the Data Administrator (Kratki.pl) protects the interests of its Customers whose data concern, in particular, ensures that these data are processed in accordance with the law, collected for markedly legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with the objectives. An entity that applies to the Data Administrator or the Kratki.pl Data Protection Inspector with a request to share personal data should each time indicate the legal basis that justifies such a request. Otherwise, such a request will be immediately rejected. In the case when the legal basis is presented, it will be analyzed and if there are no legal basis, it will be rejected. A record of such action remains in the documentation of RODO Kratki.pl.
13. Transparency – Ladies and Gentlemen, we strive to make our website, including the information contained therein and requests for consent, readily available to you, transparent, comprehensible, written in plain and simple language. In each case, we ecall the Administrator of personal data along with an indication of specific purposes (specific, explicit and legitimate) of collecting your personal data. If your feelings are different, please send any comments to our Data Protection Officer at the e-mail address email@example.com.
14. Data storage – Ladies and Gentlemen, we store the collected data for a period not longer than it is necessary from the point of view of the purpose of processing i.e. consent received from you.
15. Right to access the data – please remember that you have the right to obtain confirmation that the personal data that you are processing concerns:
– the purpose of processing;
– category of data acquisition;
– information about recipients of the data;
– planned retention period (destruction) of data;
– information about authorizations;
– information about the right to complaint;
– data sources;
– automatic decision making
16. Data sharing – Kratki.pl share information about you to external suppliers who support our activities in the field of:
– marketing services;
– implementation of promotional campaigns;
– sending messages with reminders about products found in basket;
– adjusting the content on the website to your needs;
– in the selection of products, promotions and offers presented to you;
– implementation of personalized online advertising campaigns.
Providing personal data and / or granting the indicated consents is not required but rejection to do so will result in the inability to achieve the objectives referred to on the Kratki.pl website and in this document (text below).
1. We collect the following personal information on our website and store:
– Name and surname – you will be asked when ordering to give your name and surname in order to be able to send an order and get contact opportunities;
– Residential address or shipping address – we need it to send you the ordered product;
– No. of the terminal device (telephone, smartphone, tablet, laptop, etc.) – it happens that we notify you by sending a product. Sometimes we also call to confirm the order or in case of unexpected events or events resulting from force majeure (random), such as the lack of a product in the warehouse at the same time proposing a good solution, an accident of a car delivering a product for you, no electricity, etc.
– Email address – we send an order confirmation and postage via email and we contact you. If you have become
a subscriber to our newsletter, we will send you to commercial information once or twice in a month.
– IP address – information resulting from the general rules of connection carried out on the Internet, such as the IP address (and other information contained in the system logs) are used by the server administrator for technical purposes. IP addresses can also be used for statistical purposes – to collect general demographic information
(eg about the region from which the connection takes place).
– Cookies – our store uses cookie technology to adapt the website to your individual needs. You can agree that the data entered will be remembered so that you can use them without re-entering the next time you visit the website. Owners of other websites will not have access to this data, unless you give such consent in a separate clause, which will be made available to you for legitimate purposes. If you do not agree to personalize the website, we suggest disabling cookies in the web browser options.
– Profiling – sometimes we process your personal data in such a way as to use the acquired information to assess shopping preferences to facilitate the implementation of planned and / or completed purchases or to efficiently carry out the complaint process (personal preferences, interests, behaviors, location or movement yourself, etc.).
2. Providing these data is necessary in the following cases:
– when making a purchase in our store without logging in, the account after the execution of such an order remains only the document confirming the transaction.
– registration in the client database – is voluntary. We store data in the database to facilitate your future shopping in our online store,
– If you want to be informed about interesting events and commercial offers, you can become a subscriber to the newsletter. Joining is voluntary and you can unsubscribe at any time.
3. Each User of our store has the opportunity to choose whether and to what extent he wants to use our services and share information about himself. If for some reason you do not wish to leave your personal data, you have the right to remove them or not to use our store.
4. We do not share any data with third parties. We also do not store sensitive or sensitive data such as access data to your bank account.
5. In accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 29 August 1997, Dz. U. No. 133 item 883 with later d. you have the right to correct, supplement, update, rectify and request removal of your personal data. To do this, use the appropriate bookmarks in the online store or send an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Kratki.pl online store is a participant in the “Trusted Reviews” program as part of the service provided by Ceneo Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Poznań (60-166), ul. Grunwaldzka 182, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000493884, NIP: 7792420393, REGON: 302655470 consisting in sending by Ceneo to Users who agreed, via e-mail, surveys for obtaining feedback from the User about transactions made by the User in the store, as well as posting in the service available in the Ceneo.pl domain the opinions expressed by Users as a result of receiving surveys.
7. The user making the purchase in the store may voluntarily agree to the transfer of his personal data, including
e-mail address to Ceneo and for processing by Ceneo his personal data – only to complete the questionnaire indicated in point 8.