1. Respecting your rights and respecting the law on the protection of personal data, Kratki.pl Marek Bal undertakes to maintain the security of information and, consequently, the confidentiality, integrity and accountability of the personal data obtained. All employees of the organization including the store, have undergone a training course in the field of personal data processing in accordance with the RODO (Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data).
2. The Administrator of Personal Data is Kratki.pl Marek Bal with its registered office in Wsola, ul. W. Gombrowicza 4, 26-660 Jedlińsk, telephone: 48 340 10 00, e-mail: [email protected], NIP: 7961158007, REGON: 670814979 entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity conducted by the Minister of Economy.
3. Can this policy be changed and why? – The Administrator may in the future make changes to this Policy, e.g. due to:
a) introducing changes to the binding provisions, in particular as regards the protection of personal data, telecommunications law, services provided electronically or regulating the rights of consumers, affecting the rights and obligations of the Administrator or the rights and obligations of the data subject;
b) constant development of electronic services caused by the advancement of network technology, including the application and development of new solutions, eg in terms of functionality;
c) this issue 02 of the Policy is effective from 02.01.2019;
d) each time the Administrator will place information about changes in the Policy on the organization’s and store’s website together with the recall of the next issue number together with the effective date.
4. Reporting violations of the DPO Kratki.pl – in case of questions, doubts or the need to report a complaint / infringement, please send information to the Kratki.pl Data Protection Inspector at the address [email protected]
5. Reporting violations of personal data protection to the supervisory body – the data subject may file a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).
6. Resignation / withdrawal of consent – please remember that you can withdraw your consent by any person whose data is concerned at any time. For this purpose, please send this information to the Kratki.pl Personal Data Inspector at the e-mail address [email protected]
7. The right to limit processing – in case you have doubts as to the correctness and completeness of personal data processing, you question their correctness, such notification should be sent to the e-mail address [email protected] The suspension of data processing will be carried out for a period allowing the administrator to check the correctness and completeness of this data.
8. The right to delete data (to be forgotten) – if the data obtained are not necessary to achieve the objectives, the consent was revoked, which was the only basis for processing, opposition to processing was raised, data were processed unlawfully, the obligation to remove results from the law regulations, you have the right to delete all data. Please send this notification to Kratki.pl Personal Data Inspector [email protected]
9. Right to data transfer – you have the right to receive and / or send data to another administrator in a format that is publicly available and used by all national and EU units. Please send this notification to Kratki.pl Personal Data Inspector [email protected]
10. The right of access to data – upon a written request, the Data Administrator is obliged to provide a copy of personal data subject to processing.It is important that the first copy is issued free of charge.In the case of requesting subsequent copies Kratki.pl Marek Bal may charge a handling fee on covering administrative costs related to such activity.
11. The right to rectify the data – we make every effort to ensure that your data is correct and complete. In the case when violation from these two principles is found, You have the right to:
• rectification of incorrect data;
• supplementation of incomplete information.
The company Kratki.pl Marek Bal has adopted the principle of minimizing the obtained data depending on the specific purpose of the processing. Please report any irregularities to the Kratki.pl Data Protection Inspector at the e-mail address [email protected]
12. Conditions for consent by a child under 16 years – according to RODO, consent of the parent or legal guardian is required if the child is under 16 years old. All transactions and / or activities undertaken and implemented without obtaining consent from a parent or legal guardian are deprived of legal force.
13. Providing data to third parties – the Data Administrator (Kratki.pl) protects the interests of its Customers whose data concern, in particular, ensures that these data are processed in accordance with the law, collected for markedly legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with the objectives. An entity that applies to the Data Administrator or the Kratki.pl Data Protection Inspector with a request to share personal data should each time indicate the legal basis that justifies such a request. Otherwise, such a request will be immediately rejected. In the case when the legal basis is presented, it will be analyzed and if there are no legal basis, it will be rejected. A record of such action remains in the documentation of RODO Kratki.pl.
14. Transparency – Ladies and Gentlemen, we strive to make our website, including the information contained therein and requests for consent, readily available to you, transparent, comprehensible, written in plain and simple language. In each case, we ecall the Administrator of personal data along with an indication of specific purposes (specific, explicit and legitimate) of collecting your personal data. If your feelings are different, please send any comments to our Data Protection Officer at the e-mail address [email protected]
15. Data storage – Ladies and Gentlemen, we store the collected data for a period not longer than it is necessary from the point of view of the purpose of processing and legal requirements (including data storage until the expiry of the period of limitation of claims). Personal data may be stored during the period of using the store, in the case of marketing activities – until the moment of objection and / or if they are related to the cookie technology, until these files are deleted using the web browser settings.
In the event that the processing of personal data depends on the consent of the client, they are processed until the consent is withdrawn. In each case:
a) personal data will be stored when legal regulations, eg accounting or tax regulations, oblige the Administrator to process them;
b) Kratki.pl store personal data longer to secure any claims of the Customer against the company, in order to assert claims by the Administrator and to assert or defend claims of third parties, during the prescription period prescribed by law, in particular the Civil Code;
c) depending on the scope of personal data and the purposes of their processing, whereby the longer storage period is decisive.
16. Right to access the data – please remember that you have the right to obtain confirmation that the personal data that you are processing concerns:
• the purpose of processing;
• category of data acquisition;
• information about recipients of the data;
• planned retention period (destruction) of data;
• information about authorizations;
• information about the right to complaint;
• data sources;
• automatic decision making.
17. Data sharing – Kratki.pl makes your data available to external suppliers who support our activities in the field of:
• marketing services;
• implementation of promotional campaigns;
• sending messages with reminders about products in the basket;
• adapting the content on the website to your needs;
• in the selection of products, promotions and offers presented to you;
• registration in our store through third party services;
• implementation of personalized online advertising campaigns.
18. The legal basis enabling the processing of your personal data by Kratki.pl is:
• The basis for the processing of the Customer’s personal data is primarily the need to perform the contract to which he is a party or the need to take action at his request before its conclusion (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) of the GDPR). This applies primarily to personal data provided in the form when registering an account, placing orders and concluding a sales contract, as well as when subscribing to the newsletter. Also in the case of personal data provided to us in connection with the Customer’s complaint, the legal basis for their processing is the necessity to execute / service the contract for the sale of advertised products.
• In the case of data processing operations for the aforementioned marketing purposes, with the exception of those being implemented as part of the newsletter, which operates on the basis of the regulations, the basis for such processing is the fulfillment of objectives arising from legally justified interests realized by the Administrator or its partners (Article 6 Paragraph 1 point (f) of the GDPR), in which case the partners do not participate in the processing of the client’s data. Sometimes, to the extent that the Administrator’s partners can have direct access to this information – the legal basis for such processing is the voluntary consent expressed by the Customer (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR). In turn, presentation, creation, award and implementation of advertisements, offers or promotions (rebates) dedicated to a given client, which are based solely on automated processing, including profiling, as much as possible adjusted to their preferences, which may significantly affect decisions Consumer’s customer base is based on a voluntary consent by the Customer (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a), art. 22 par. 2 lit. c) of the GDPR). However, this applies only to mature Customers.
In other (other) purposes, the Customer’s personal data may be processed on the basis of:
a) voluntarily expressed consents – eg persons entering into contests (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR);
b) applicable legal provisions – when processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation of the Administrator, for example when on the basis of tax or accounting regulations, the Administrator settles concluded sales contracts (Article 6.1 (c) of the GDPR);
c) indispensable for purposes other than those mentioned above resulting from legally justified interests carried out by the Administrator or by a third party, in particular to establish, investigate or defend claims, conduct correspondence with clients, also via contact forms (including replying to customers’ messages) ), market and statistical analyzes (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
19. Scope of data processing.
• Name and surname – you will be asked when ordering
to give your name and surname in order to be able to send an order and get contact opportunities;
• Residential address or shipping address – we need it to send you the ordered product;
• No. of the terminal device (telephone, smartphone, tablet, laptop, etc.) – it happens that we notify you by sending a product. Sometimes we also call to confirm the order or in case of unexpected events or events resulting from force majeure (random), such as the lack of a product in the warehouse at the same time proposing a good solution, an accident of a car delivering a product for you, no electricity, etc.
• Email address – we send an order confirmation and postage via email and we contact you. If you have become a subscriber to our newsletter, we will send you to commercial information once or twice in a month.
• IP address – information resulting from the general rules of connection carried out on the Internet, such as the IP address (and other information contained in the system logs) are used by the server administrator for technical purposes. IP addresses can also be used for statistical purposes – to collect general demographic information (eg about the region from which the connection takes place).
• Cookies – Our store uses cookie technology to customize the website to your individual needs You can agree that the data entered will be remembered so that you can use them again without having to re-enter them the next time you visit the website. websites will not have access to this data, unless you give such consent in a separate clause that will be made available to You for legitimate purposes. If you do not agree to personalize the website, we suggest disabling cookies in the web browser options (see below ) Our website uses the following cookies:
a) ” necessary “cookies, enabling the use of services available on the site, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the site;
b) “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
c) “functional” cookies, allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the user’s origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc .;
d) “advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. Instructions for managing cookies are available at https://kratki.com/sklep/pl/1/polityka-cookies-sklepu-internetowego-www-kratki-com-sklep
Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user expressly consented to this by completing the form. The above data is retained and used only for the needs necessary to perform a given function / purpose.
Any information that has been collected in cookies can be stored after the end of the browser session, which allows their use during subsequent visits.
The implemented Information Security Policy at Kratki.pl guarantees that the data is encrypted, which makes it impossible for unauthorized persons to access it.
• Profiling – sometimes we process your personal data in such a way as to use the acquired information to evaluate shopping preferences to facilitate the implementation of planned and / or completed purchases or to efficiently conduct the complaint process (personal preferences, interests, behaviors, location or By means of the cookies technology, which is used on our website, it is possible to read the users’ preferences, for example, by statistics on the number of visits to our website or the type of the most viewed products .. Behavior analysis helps our specialists better understand preferences and expectations of customers, adapt to their needs and interests, and thus not only to adjust the advertisement to him, but among the available products, choose the ones that will best meet his requirements. The information collected concerns the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form. Detailed information on this subject can be obtained by writing to us at the following e-mail address: [email protected]
The administrator for the purposes of presenting advertisements, presenting offers or promotions / rebates, which are intended for all Clients, in a manner tailored to the expectations of a given customer, may read his preferences, e.g. by analyzing the number of visits to an online store, shopping preferences and other areas of interest in the range of products and solutions offered. This allows a better understanding of the client’s expectations and constant adaptation to his needs and preferences, but does not significantly affect his decisions. Administrator Kratki.pl uses advanced technologies, thanks to which the above activities are carried out by the system in an automated manner. The use of such a solution allows you to send the most up-to-date content with which the customer can easily get familiar with.
For adult customers, the above analysis of interests also serves to create, award, implement dedicated and customized advertisements, offers or promotions in an automated manner, which may cause legal effects or substantially affect it, potentially limiting access to them. other Clients (this option is not available to Clients who are not of age and did not consent to such activities of the Administrator). From simple profiling” (ie, customizing messages, banners to customer interests), such actions are distinguished by the fact that their result can significantly affect the choices of the Consumer, i.e. their result may be a very advantageous, temporary offer of products or services directed exclusively to a dedicated group of customers based on the history of their purchases and behavior on our site, which other clients will not have access to. The more often a client uses the services of the Administrator and purchases its products, the better promotions and surprises can be prepared for him.
You are entitled, pursuant to Article 21 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, art. 6 par. 1 lit. e), f), objecting to profiling. Please send such information to the e-mail address [email protected] “
20. What information you should give us and what are the consequences of not giving it.
20.1 Providing these data is necessary in the following cases:
• when making a purchase in our store without logging in, the account after the execution of such an order remains only the document confirming the transaction,
• registration in the client database – is voluntary. We store data in the database to facilitate your future shopping in our online store,
• If you want to be informed about interesting events and commercial offers, you can become a subscriber to the newsletter. Joining is voluntary and you can unsubscribe at any time.
• providing personal data by the customer in the online store is voluntary and at the same time necessary to take advantage of certain functionalities provided by the Kratki.pl store, ie submission and settlement of the order (conclusion and performance of the sales contract), account registration, sign up for the newsletter or use from the forms available on the website,
• each time the scope of required data necessary to conclude a contract, is given in the online store, directly at the Seller (stationary sales) or through other communication channels, as indicated in the Regulations https://kratki.com/sklep/pl/3 / Rules-www-grille-com-shop. The consequence of not providing the required personal data may be the inability to effectively perform the above activities.
• Each User of our store has the opportunity to choose whether and to what extent he wants to use our services and share information about himself. If for some reason you do not wish to leave your personal data, you have the right to remove them or not to use our store.
20.2 We do not share any data with third parties. We also do not store sensitive or sensitive data such as access data to your bank account.
20.3 In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general data protection regulation) you have the right to correct, supplement, update, rectify and request the deletion of your personal data, for this purpose use the appropriate bookmarks in the online store or send an e-mail to the address [email protected]
20.4 Kratki.pln online store is a participant in the “Trusted Reviews” program as part of the service provided by Ceneo Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Poznań (60-166), ul. Grunwaldzka 182, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000493884, NIP: 7792420393, REGON: 302655470 consisting in sending by Ceneo to Users who agreed, via e-mail, surveys for obtaining feedback from the User about transactions made by the User in the store, as well as posting in the service available in the Ceneo.pl domain the opinions expressed by Users as a result of receiving surveys.
20.5 The user making the purchase in the store may voluntarily agree to the transfer of his personal data, including e-mail address to Ceneo and for processing by Ceneo his personal data – only to complete the questionnaire indicated in point 9.
Issue No. 02 from January 14, 2019